Digiair PRO T2 T/T2/C
- Ex Tax: 2,880kr
• Frequency range of 45-860MHz.
• The meter to use for easy Digital terrestial installations.
• For measuring DVB-T, DVB-T2 and DVB-C signals.
• Digital readout of PreBER, PostBER, C/N and MER.
• Very sensitive, easy to maximize weak and strong signals.
• Signal level reads out in dBuV, dBm, dBmV.
• Presents one channel readout with high resolution or six channels simultaneously or the complete spectrum.
• Built in beeper (pitch tone) and maxhold function.
• Aerial power output, 0, 5 and 12V.
• Built in, rechargeable battery.
• Power supply and car-charger enclosed.
• Carrying-case enclosed.
• Small and handy design.
• Made in Sweden.
DIGIAIR PRO T2/C is developed
in Sweden for exact alignment and
adjustment of terrestrial antennas
(DVB-T, DVB-T2 and DVB-C).
Signals can be readout both analog (dBuV, dBm, dBmV) and digital (BER, C/N, MER).
DIGIAIR Pro T2/C is microprocessor controlled, making it very reliable and accurate.
Signalstrength is presented on the LCD-display. In analog mode it shows a
single channel or six channels at the same time. You can also choose to
view the signal in spectrum mode.
In digital mode it displays the BER (bit error rate) and C/N (carrier/noice ratio).
MER is also available.
Furtermore DIGIAIR Pro T2/C present pitchtones (the higher tone the stronger
signal) on a loudspeaker.
DIGIAIR Pro T2/C is very sensitive and can detect even the weakest signals.
DIGIAIR Pro T2/C can feed Voltage (5/12 Volt) to external active antennas
this feature is short-circuit protected by an automatic fuse.
DIGIAIR Pro T2/C is charged via an external DC power-source of 10 -18 volt.
The DIGIAIR Pro T2/C operates with 8xAA rechargeable batteries. The unit will
work for at least 2 hours with fully charged batteries.
Even though the DIGIAIR Pro T2/C has a lot of functions it is still very
easy to use and has a very compact design.
Input frequency: 45-860 MHz.
Input level: 30-80 dBuV.
Input impedance: 75 Ohm, F-connector.
Short circuit protection: Automatic fuse on antennainput.
Measuring method, Digital: The meter can lock on DVB-T,
DVB-T2 and DVB-C signals (MPEG2
and MPEG4). Two bars showing
PreBER and PostBER (bit error rate)
and one bar showing C/N
Analog: One bar showing dBuV in high
resolution or 6 bars showing
strength of 6 channels.
Pitch tone indication from beeper.
Signal-level readout: digital BER's and C/N values.
analog dBuV with maxhold-function.
Power out: 0V, 5V,12V and 24V.
Power supply/charger: 10 -18V DC (Centerpin +).
Display: White Back-lighted
128x64 Pixels LCD.
Power consumption: 600mA.
Battery: 8x AA rechargeable batteries of
Weight: 0.3 kg.
Dimensions: 185 x 115 x 50 mm.
Accessories: Powersupply 12V DC, 1A